Sunshine Blogger Award

So I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Lexie at Dolltastically Fun. Thanks! I will go ahead and answer the questions!

Do you keep a journal?
Actually, kinda. I have a diary that I haven't touched in months.

What is your opinion on socks?
I LOVE socks. They are amazing!

If you could live on a farm, would you?
Depends. If the farm had a beautiful yard and horses and a nice house, yes. If it didn't,no.

Long skirts or short?
I prefer skirts just above knee length or longer unless I have leggings or tights on underneath, but wear what you feel great in!

What's the hardest thing you've ever done?
Can't pick that one. Probably trying to swim (I fail every time).

I like your skirt.
Actually, I am wearing pants, but thanks for the compliment!

How many batteries does the clock in your kitchen use?
As many as the microwave uses, since the clock is in the microwave.

If you were put on a stage and told to talk, what would you talk about?
I wouldcask someone in the audience how they are feeling, then proceed to make them laugh.

What is the tab to the left of this on your device?
Blogger.

What time is it?
1:07 pm

What color is the towel hanging in your parent's bathroom right now?
Teal.

Thanks to Lexie from Dolltastically Fun for nominating me! Now, for my nominations. I nominate anyone reading this since, to be honest, I don't know many people in the blogging community. But specifically, I want to nominate Ellie from The Dolls of 221b and On the Other Side of Reality and I would also like to nominate Maddie from Dollsonmymind. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts