About Me

So you probably want to know stuff about me.

I am an American Girl fan, despite the sort-of recent controversy. I am a huge bookworm, and went to Books by the Banks 2016 in Cincinnati, and met Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess), Jim Obergefell (author of Love Wins), and Emma Carlson Berne (authoress of three American Girl books). I am epileptic, with migraines, insomnia, and anxiety. I am a super cat person. I have a female calico named Momo, and a male gray tabby named Frankie. I, of course, have cats for my AG dolls too. My favorite book is The Fault in Our Stars, and my favorite movie is The Fault in Our Stars. My favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy, and my favorite singer is my friend, Bailee. I always wear my hair down or in a headband when it's too short to put in a scrunchie. If it's long enough, however, it either stays down, or goes in a scrunchie. depends on what I'm doing and my headache status. I also like the show Project MC2. I do ramble like this in real life, because of my anxiety. Oh, I am reading a bunch of books right now. Let's Pretend This Never Happened (Jenny Lawson), Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith), The Paparazzi Project (Kristina Springer), The Hobbit or There and Back Again (J. R.R. Tolkien), and Rules (Cynthia Lord).

I hope you guys, gals, Hobbits, Wizards, and Witches have a great time on my blog!





Comments

Popular Posts