Read It or Sheep It? #1

disclaimer: I was just trying to find a title that rhymes. Sheep have nothing to do with this post. It is a very weird title, I know. I feel for you.

Anyway, in Read It or Sheep It, we will talk about books that portray epilepsy in a way- stereotypical or realistically. Our first book is Nicholas and Kristina, which I am almost done with. Kristina has absence seizures, but she is also gifted in writing, and moved to Uzbekistan so that she can go to the Central Asian School for the Gifted And Talented. We will refer to it as CASGAT for this post.

Blogger is being weird with photos and text right now, so excuse my photos at the very bottom. I think we should read it because it portrays epilepsy in a realistic way. I also really like it.

Soooo... remember that you are all very beautiful cucumbers.
Image result for nicholas and kristina book by sj ziegler

Comments

Popular Posts